Terms and Conditions
§1 Application of the Terms and Conditions
(1) The General Terms and Conditions set out below apply to all sales and services between us (YourGamblers GbR) and a consumer to the valid version at the time of placing the order.
The consumer is every person who concludes business for some purpose which is not related to their business activity( §13 BGB).
§2 Formation of the Contract, Storage of the contractual text
(1) The following agreements shall apply to all orders in our online shop www.yourgamblers.com
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract it is established with
(3) The presentation of our products offered on this website does not under any circumstances represent any binding offer on our part, but a non-binding invitation to the customer to order the displayed products. Upon placing an order for the required goods, the buyer declares his binding offer to enter into a contract.
(4) For the conclusion of the contract under an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The customer declares a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the following order process.
The order is carried out in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired products
2) Confirmation by clicking the “Add to cart” Button
3) Verify the informations in the cart
4) Confirmation by clicking on “Checkout”
5) Providing personal data with billing and shipping address
6) Choosing shipping method
7) Choosing payment method
8) Confirmation of the details and binding dispatch of your order by clicking the Button “Complete order”
In order to correct entry errors, the customer is able to return to the previous steps of the order placement before the dispatch of the binding order by clicking the return buttons. Alternatively he can close the window from his internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order at our company by sending you an automatically generated email to the email address indicated by you in the order form(“Order Confirmation”). With this email we accept your order.
(5) Storage of contractual text for orders via our webshop: We will send your order information and our terms and conditions via email. The terms and conditions can be found at www.yourgamblers.com/terms-and-conditions
at any time.
§3 Prices, Shipping Costs, Payment, Maturity
(1)The displayed prices contain the legal sales tax and other price components. Additionally shipping costs may apply.
(2)The customer has the option to pay via bank deposit (advance payment), PayPal, SofortBanking, AmazonPayments and stripe credit card payment.
(3) If the customer chooses payment via bank deposit, he is obligated to immediately transfer the purchase price to the stated bank account.
(1)The shipping occurs once a week. Orders that come in up until friday at 6pm will be processed over the weekend and shipped afterwards.
(2) If the customer chooses payment via bank deposit, we will not process and ship the products before receipt of payment.
(3) The danger of accidental destruction or accidental deterioration of the goods is transferred to the client at the time the goods reach the customer.
§5 Retention of Title
We reserve title to the object of purchase until receipt of all payments from the delivery
§6 Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to the right of cancellation according to the following conditions, whereby the consumer is any natural person entering into a legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither to a commercial nor a self employed occupational activity:
Right to Withdraw
Our return policy lasts fourteen days. You will be entitled to withdraw from the agreement without giving any reason within a period of 14 days after you or or a third party, other than the carrier, indicated by the consumer has acquired the material possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal you have to inform us
with a clear written notification (for example postal letter, telefax or email). You may use the attached Withdrawal-Form, but it is not required to do so.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from the agreement we have to repay every payment we recieved from you, including shipping costs (but limited to the standard shipping methods) within fourteen days from the day we recieve the notification of withdrawal. We will use the same payment method as in the initial transaction.
We may choose to postpone the refund until arrival of the goods or you demonstrate, that the goods are sent back (whatever happens first).
You have to deliver the goods immediately and latest fourteen days from the day of your withdrawal. The deadline is met if the notification is sent before the withdrawal period has expired.
You have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
End of Refund Policy
You can find a model of a withdrawal-form under this adress: http://www.yourgamblers.com/withdrawalform
Our warranty regulations are based on the "German purchase right".
§9 Contractual Language
Contract language is German or the translation to english.
Version of Terms and Conditions: February 2016.
Gratis AGB erstellt von agb.de (http://www.agb.de